Dear Customers of Home Federal Bank of Hollywood,
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local government offices.
The health and well-being of our employees and customers are top priorities.
With this in mind, below are some of the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers:
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing at our branch.
- We are arming our staff with information on how best to handle people potentially exposed to the virus.
- We have postponed large meetings, events, and are utilizing remote and flexible work capabilities to conduct business when possible.
- We are following the guidance of the CDC and making temporary changes, like no handshaking in branch premises, to support efforts to contain the spread of the virus.
We encourage you to download the Home Federal Bank of Hollywood mobile app or use your computer to stay connected and bank 24/7.
Using these capabilities is simple and free. You can:
• Deposit a check directly into your eligible checking or savings account by simply taking a picture of the front and back.
• Quickly request, receive, and send money in minutes using our mobile app or online bank.
• Pay bills, move money between accounts and monitor transactions.
• Shop with ease using your HFB Visa Debit Card.